[Ifeffit] ODP: small screens and my software

Zajac, Dariusz A. dariusz.zajac at desy.de
Mon May 17 03:08:36 CDT 2010

Dear Bruce, dear All,
I've just wanted to inform you that it works not always.
I have changed font size but it didn't change the size of window under Windows XP.
I work temporary at 1024x600 screen size, and to open files I need to change it to 1024x768.
Additionally, the *.ini files in my case are in the folder c:\Program Files\Ifeffit\Share\Athena
best regards
darek