[Ifeffit] fitting

shelly Kelly dr.sdkelly at gmail.com
Thu May 13 18:10:34 CDT 2010

I agree.

To see if the problem is at high k, just make three copies of the data and then ft it with larger values for kmax.  That would indicate noise as the problem.

You can do the same at low k by adjusting kmin. That would indicate a problem with the background.

You can find examples of these methods in my book chapter.  Send me an email and I'll send it to you.

Tht
Shelly

-- Sent from my Palm Prē