[Ifeffit] asking for model compound data

María Elena Montero Cabrera elena.montero at cimav.edu.mx
Mon May 10 14:44:23 CDT 2010

Hello to all!
I have looked to Matt Newville's data for model compounds, and I have not
found those for gamma-Fe2O3, so called maghemite. Carlo Segre has provided
me those from Litle Library, I thank very much his kindness. He has
suggested me to obtain this way newer data. Would any of you provide me
that, please?
Thanking in advance

--
María Elena

Dra. María Elena Montero Cabrera
Departamento de Medio Ambiente y Energía
Centro de Investigación en Materiales Avanzados (CIMAV)
Miguel de Cervantes 120, Compl. Ind. Chihuahua
Chihuahua CP 31109, Chih. México
Tel (614) 4391123