[Ifeffit] energy resolution

Matthew Marcus mamarcus at lbl.gov
Wed May 5 14:20:52 CDT 2010

The reason I mentioned using transmission is that you could get to a true back-reflection condition that way, thus removing sensitivity to incidence angle.  Another possibility for detecting the reflection is to look for a peak in I0, caused by the back-reflecting beam going back into the I0 chamber.
	mam