[Ifeffit] Differences between fluorescence and transmission of the same sample

Andrew Campos acampo2 at tigers.lsu.edu
Wed May 5 10:24:16 CDT 2010

Dr. Ravel,

Thanks so much for the link and the advice! I appreciate it greatly. I
will advise my lab mates as such and may have to only use the
fluorescence data if that is indeed the case.

I also included the file where the lower temperature is included and
you might come to the same conclusion. The samples that I ran were
pre-sieved, and the ones included in the .prj file aren't so that
should be pursued prior to running the experiment. If they crush the
particle and sieve the sample, I think that we can be more certain
that this is not the case. This was very helpful!

Andrew