[Ifeffit] Unreasonable Fits on one of my computers in Artemis (Mac)

Stefan Mangold stefan.mangold at iss.fzk.de
Sun May 2 07:42:21 CDT 2010

Dear List,

I have produced a fit with 2 structure, which went reasonable well. So I saved the Artemis file on the first maschine (a MacPro with 20 Gb Ram). Made with "Artemis 0.8.011 using darwin, perl 5.008009, Tk 804.028, and Ifeffit 1.2.10". Switched to a MacBookPro at home and copied the Artemis-file over (Same version Artemis 0.8.011 using darwin, perl 5.008009, Tk 804.028, and Ifeffit 1.2.10) and got a completely different result.
 Did I anything unreasonable by just copying the file over an think to proceed? Did I missed anything? Since the experiment is rather small (1.2 Mb) it should not be a memory issue?

Thanks for any help or advice?

Regards

Stefan Mangold