[Ifeffit] Fwd: about athena

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Mar 30 10:27:12 CDT 2010

Hi all,

Could one of you Mac folks advise Delphine on this issue?

Subject: about athena
Date: Tuesday 30 March 2010
From: Delphine Cabaret <delphine.cabaret at impmc.jussieu.fr>
To: bravel at bnl.gov

Dear Bruce,

How do you do since Camerino ?

I would like to install Athena on my Macintosh (MacOS X.6.1).
Unfortunately the installation fails from the files copids from the
sourceforge.

Do you have a version of the program that runs on MaxOS 10.6 ?

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards

delphine

--
Delphine Cabaret
Maitre de Conferences

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- bravel at bnl.gov

 Synchrotron Measurements Group, Beamlines X23A2, X24A, U7A

 Building 535A, Room M7
 Brookhaven National Laboratory
 Upton NY, 11973, USA