[Ifeffit] ATHENA: \\\"you have not used any memory yet\\\"

Claire Gervais gervais.claire at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 08:23:47 CDT 2010

Dear Bruce,

You know what...?

There are some times in which life could be much more simple if one
would be a little bit more persevering...

- I did try to move the window to see the bottom of it (it was
actually my first trial, even before contacting you). But the OK
button was not there.
- I did try to reduce by 1pt all the fonts so that the window was just
at the border of my screen. But the OK button was still not there.
- After your email, I tried to reduce the fonts by 2pts which gives me
a tiny tiny window, but ... with an OK button at the bottom!

Sorry about all this story for a problem of window and font size, but
I really thought that I made all things possible from my side.

Thanks a LOT for your help!

Claire