[Ifeffit] Neg SS

Abhijeet Gaur abhijeetgaur9 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 02:33:02 CDT 2010

Hi
    Thanks for the quick response. As per the data collection range is
concerned, we have limitation of 300eV above the edge.
    I think I had done data processing in Athena right. I know that the peak
at position less than 1 Angs can not be real but I am unable to remove it by
data processing in Athena. As per the model is concerned I am attaching
herewith feff calculation result and the XRD results for different
bondlengths of the sample. By comparing them it seems that model is right.
   On the other hand poor energy resolution is also one of the reasons for
this kind of results. I had alraedy read about this  Ei component earlier in
papers, but I am unable to follow the procedure like how to calculate it
using a known standard. From where I can get literature related to this? It
will be really helpfull.

With regards
Abhijeet Gaur