[Ifeffit] ATHENA: \\\"you have not used any memory yet\\\"

Price S.W.T. S.W.T.Price at soton.ac.uk
Thu Jul 15 03:36:10 CDT 2010

Hi Claire,

Am not sure if there's something else happening with your install, but when I go to load a data file, until I hit ok to load it, Athena displays the "you have not used any memory yet" message along the bottom as no file is yet loaded (perhaps stating the obvious!).  I found on an old pc I used, the resolution was not high enough to display the ok button, but hitting return when the columns loaded did the job anyway.
If you have been clicking on lots of other buttons in the data column window, keep hitting tab until the "clear reference channels" button is selected, hit it once more to then select the ok button (which you can't see) and then hit return.  Hopefully your file will load!

Of course, if there is something else the problem with your install this won't work.

Hope it helps,

Steve

Stephen Price
Russell Group