[Ifeffit] ATHENA: "you have not used any memory yet"

Claire Gervais gervais.claire at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 12:22:18 CDT 2010

Hello,

I have recently installed ATHENA on my laptop (Lenovo X200) and runs into
trouble when I try to open a file: The "data column" window opens well, and
the plot is there but then I am stalled. At the bottom of the main window is
written: "you have not used any memory yet"
I know that a previous thread was written on it ([Ifeffit] A problem with
Athena from 2008)  but it seems to remain an open issue...

Here is my configuration:
   OS: Ubuntu Jaunty AMD64
   Athena version: 0.8.059
   Ifeffit version: 1.2.11d
I have also tried with a previous Athena version, and on WindowsXP via
Virtualbox. The problem remains. My data file is according to ATHENA
standard (i.e. # for comments followed by columns).

If you have any idea, I would be delighted to read it!

Thanks,

Claire

Claire Gervais

PhD Chemistry & Material Sciences,

Visiting scientist
Smithsonian Museum Conservation Institute
Museum Support Center
4210 Silver Hill Road
Suitland, Maryland 20746
USA