[Ifeffit] ODP: XAFS Postdoc position at HASYLAB

Zajac, Dariusz A. dariusz.zajac at desy.de
Thu Jul 1 05:17:12 CDT 2010

Moin Moin
thanks for email ;)
do you think I have any chance?? ;)
cheers
darek

-----Wiadomość oryginalna-----
Od: ifeffit-bounces at millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov w imieniu Welter, Edmund
Wysłano: Cz 2010-07-01 11:13
Do: XAFS Analysis using Ifeffit
Temat: [Ifeffit] XAFS Postdoc position at HASYLAB

Dear colleagues,

at the Hamburger Synchrotron Strahlungslabor (HASYLAB) a postdoc
position in the XAFS business is available. For more information please
follow:

http://www.desy.de/v2/docs/1275482643-e.pdf

The main tasks of the successful applicant will be the operation of the
X1 XAFS-beamline, to take care of our industrial XAFS users and last but
not least DESY is strongly encouraging postdocs to work in their own
field of science.

If you have questions about this mail or the available position please
do not reply to the mailing list, but contact me directly instead.

Best regards,
Edmund Welter