[Ifeffit] consultation

康明亮 kangml at 163.com
Wed Jan 27 08:14:48 CST 2010

Dear Bruce,
I want to sonsult a question about using Linear Combination fitting. I normalized all the standards (measured in transmission mode) and samples (fuorescence mode) with Athena, and then wish to use LCF to quantify each unique component in the samples. But I noted that the normalized samples spectra are lower than any references, thus the fit results are also high than the original spectra.  I do not know why?  Wish to obtain guidance from you. Thanks!
In addition, I wish to use Artemis to do some fitting for XAFS data(processed by Athena firstly). It is my first time to perform such work, is there an helpful manual avaible online for freshman? Thanks!
Best wishes
Mingliang