[Ifeffit] SIXPack : How to load data file

Rashmi Shrivastava rashmibasant at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 03:22:53 CST 2010

Hi all,
         I am doing some data analysis of XANES as well as EXAFS data using
data analysis software SIXPack. I am not able to load any data file. I used
E and mu(E) data format file. Also I try to open E, I0, It data format file
but still not able to open or plot any data. I also tried to open the
example data given with the programm, but got the same result. I had gone
through the SIXPack Documentation, but not able to get how to load a data
file. If someone can please guide me, I will be very thankful.

with regards
Vijay Hinge
School of Studies in Physics
Vikram University, Ujjain (INDIA)