[Ifeffit] (no subject)

JeongEunSuk eunsuk1986 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 19:40:54 CST 2010

Thank Anatoly.

Do you know J.penner-Hahn's e-mail or exact reference name?

I cant find his paper in search site.

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:06:59 -0500
From: frenkel at bnl.gov
To: ifeffit at millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov
Subject: Re: [Ifeffit] (no subject)

There was a paper by J. Penner-Hahn et al. studying ZnCl2 by EXAFS and using it to demonstrate the quadrupole (1s-3d) transition by analyzing angular dependence of pre-edge features of Zn K-edge. You may contact him directly for exact reference.

Anatoly