[Ifeffit] Problem opening up project files

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Jan 13 06:27:42 CST 2010

Lisa,

I concur that there is something amiss when I try to read in the project
file you sent me, although it is not immediately obvious what the problem
is.  I will look into it and let you know, although it may take me a few
days since I am on travel right now and will be very busy the next two days.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- bravel at bnl.gov

 Synchrotron Measurements Group, Beamlines X23A2, X24A, U7A

 Building 535A, Room M7
 Brookhaven National Laboratory
 Upton NY, 11973, USA