[Ifeffit] Fitting using Experimental standard

Frenkel, Anatoly frenkel at bnl.gov
Mon Jan 4 20:21:35 CST 2010

I know of one very obscure conference proceeding describing what you are looking for. It was written during pre-Artemis times but the method can be used with Artemis, of course.

A. I. Frenkel, M. Vairavamurthy, and M. Newville,
A study of the coordination environment in aqueous cadmium-thiol complexes by EXAFS spectroscopy: experimental vs. theoretical standards
J. Synchrotron Rad., 8 , 669-771 (2001).

The link to PDF is here:
https://pubweb.bnl.gov/~frenkel/EXP-FEFF/thiols.pdf

Anatoly