[Ifeffit] Mackale's table

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Jan 1 10:57:14 CST 2010

On Thursday 31 December 2009, 11:52:37 pm, Neetu parsai wrote:

> Happy New year to all
>
> I am in need of Mackale's table for backscattering amplitude and phase
>  shift that I want to calculate EXAFS function for some transition metals.

Well ... http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/26032.html

You're question was answered quite well last month when you asked.  See the
thread starting with your post at

  http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2009-December/thread.html

Carlo gave you the reference and Matt explained (with a reference) why the
McKale tables are not widely used any more in our community.  Simply asking
the same question over again isn't going to change the answer.

You do know, don't you, that you get a free copy of Feff6 when you download
and install Ifeffit?