[Ifeffit] ifeffit OS X 10.6

Thorsten Bartels-Rausch thorsten.bartels-rausch at psi.ch
Wed Feb 24 00:25:14 CST 2010

This is great to hear. Thanks so much. 32-bit on SL would be perfect.
thanks for your effort and work, thorsten

--
Thorsten Bartels-Rausch
Forscher

Paul Scherrer Institut
OFLB 106
5232 Villigen PSI
Schweiz

Tel (Büro):						+41 56 310 43 01
Tel (Labor):						+41 56 310 23 94 / 24 51
Natel (Handy/cell phone):			+41 77 443 38 16

Webseite:
<http://lch.web.psi.ch/people/BT24.html>