[Ifeffit] ifeffit OS X 10.6

Ken McIvor mcivor at iit.edu
Tue Feb 23 18:26:44 CST 2010

Thorsten,

Are you looking for in a 64-bit version, in particular?  I ask because
iXAFS will soon run on Snow Leopard using 32-bit applications and
libraries.  Jeff and I don't have a 64-bit version planned, although I
expect we'll build one eventually.

If you're okay with 32-bit, iXAFS 2.1 Beta 1, which will be available
on Monday, March 1.  It will be the first in a series of new releases,
each focused on a specific improvement.  My immediate priority is
fixing iXAFS on Snow Leopard, followed by upgrading iXAFS's bundled
programs and libraries.

Ken