[Ifeffit] [OT] Ifeffit mailing-list available also on Gmane

Mauro Rovezzi mauro.rovezzi at esrf.fr
Sat Feb 20 03:03:38 CST 2010

Dear all,

A short off-topic message to inform you that I have subscribed (in
accord with Matt) the Ifeffit mailing-list to the http://gmane.org
archive. This will permit to follow this (traffic-growing) discussion
forum also via a newsreader or RSS feeds. Below a copy of the
subscription.

MR

Begin forwarded message:

Newsgroups: gmane.discuss.subscribe
Subject: Re: subscribe ifeffit at millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov

that has been posted to gmane.discuss.subscribe as well.

* mauro.rovezzi (at) esrf.eu [2010-02-06 16:21]:
> #gmane.science.physics.ifeffit   ifeffit at millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov
>   Discussion of Ifeffit, Athena, Artemis, and SixPack, as well as
> related X-ray Absorption Fine Structure (XAFS) analysis programs.
> mailman dummy encode=encrypt
>   spam=ignore
>   lang=eng
>   url=http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/

Subscription messages for the requested mailing lists have been sent.
The resulting groups will be created when the first message
arrives from the mailing lists.

Wolfgang

--
Gmane -- Mail To News And Back Again: http://gmane.org