[Ifeffit] Is possible to shift the spectra in athena?

康明亮 kangml at 163.com
Tue Feb 16 10:29:17 CST 2010

Dear,
I want to consult if is possible to shift a spectra in athena? As shown in the attached file athena.prj, I want to include red-(Se) to do LCF. But I forgot to measure the red-Se(0) spectra, only grey-Se(0) was measured. However, according to the literature, these two references have the same energy position only with different amplitude at the white line peak. Since the white line peak would shift if the same sample was measured at different facility, thus I need to do horizontal translate the spectra of red-Se(0) which measured at another facility. is it possible to do this in athena? Thanks!
Best regards
Mingliang