[Ifeffit] Bruce ayuda, problemas con athena

soma at agni.phys.iit.edu soma at agni.phys.iit.edu
Sat Feb 13 12:39:09 CST 2010

Hi All

This is not the first time Bruce is helping out somebody with spanish
background.

Bruce: Do you remember the guy from Peru who was doing exafs of Fe-Co
alloys and I forwarded his spanish email with questions on Athena to
you?

He has completed his MS thesis on exafs of Fe-Co alloys and is trying
for a  PhD.
I got the following email from Chachi last week:
[I met Chachi during a conference in Brazil.]
Quoting "Chachi Rojas" <chachi.rojas at gmail.com>:

> Hello Soma
>
> Not yet, the last work done was for the master thesis.
> I'm trying to find a scholarship for doctoral studies, because here in Peru
> has no doctoral programs in physics.
>
> Best regards
appreciate it very much especially the great amount of help I received
from Shelly ;)

Soma