[Ifeffit] About export Chi(K) file

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Feb 4 08:50:41 CST 2010

On Wednesday 03 February 2010 12:06:15 pm 康明亮 wrote:
> Dear, I want to ask why the exported Chi(K) file from Artermis can not
>  repeat the figure like in Graphic window #1 - [Athena]. I planed to output
>  the fitted data from Artemis and plot in Origin 8.0 or Excel ect, but the
>  figure based on the output data seems strange for Chi(K) file. For Chi(R),
>  it was ok, the shape plotted in Origin 8.0 was the same like in Graphic
>  window #1 - [Athena]. I do not know why?In addition, I want to ask a
>  question about Artermis fitting. I used 5 paths for fitting, and it seemed
>  a good fitting from the figure in Graphic window #1 - [Athena]. But the
>  results showed that only path 1 had good values of N, R-factor,
>  Chi-square, amp and sigma^2. If I choose only path 1 for fitting, the
>  figure in Graphic window #1 - [Athena] showed only the highest peak fitted
>  perfectly. Thus, I am not sure how many path that I should choose for
>  fitting(I know only path 1 is available). The problem is, how can I export
>  the fitted results, with or without ohter paths? Tha! nks!Best
>  wishes

Mingliang

Rather than repeat what I said before, I will give you a link and let
you re-read it:

   http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2010-January/009273.html

PS.  One more hint: asking clear, easy-to-understand is one of the
good reasons that Athena and Artemis give you the option of saving
project files.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov