[Ifeffit] Ifeffit "print" command question

Kelly, Tony D Ctr USAF AETC AFIT/ENP Tony.Kelly.Ctr at afit.edu
Thu Dec 30 14:07:58 CST 2010

To whom it may concern,

I have recently downloaded Ifeffit for Mac OS X from your website.  I am
hoping to be able to use it with EXAFS data as the FEFF6 website led me
to your application.  I am currently working through the tutorial.
However, every time I try to use the print command to make a literal
string statement, all I get is 0.0000 back.  Example:

print " the square root of ", number, " is ", sqrt(number)

0.0                         99.0000000 0.0000000 9.94987437

print "Hi mom"

0.000000000

Any thoughts?

Thanks,