[Ifeffit] On Macro Lytle File Group

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed Dec 8 22:24:17 CST 2010

Hi Alan:

I believe that the macros are useful only when using Ifeffit directly, not
from Athena.  I have solved the problem by writing a short Python program
which will convert either of the two file formats and make a new file
which can be read in by Athena.

I have attached the python program to this message if you wish to use it.

If you have specific files that you need translated, tell me which ones
and I can do it for you if you like.

carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Graduate Admissions, Graduate College
segre at iit.edu   http://www.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org