[Ifeffit] Methods to break correlations

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Mon Aug 30 09:47:58 CDT 2010

iXAFS originally started out as a wrapper to launch the individual programs. At that time, it was a simple matter to replace any of the individual programs. Ken McIvor has improved iXAFS so that it now builds universal projects but has perl code embedded. This makes it more difficult to update.

That said there is a directory structure within iXAFS and I would guess that replacing the individual programs would work. I make no guarantees though as I am not sure of all the changes that Ken has made since I initially wrote the cocoa wrapper.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone