[Ifeffit] Methods to break correlations

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Aug 30 09:11:06 CDT 2010

On Saturday 28 August 2010 02:47:11 pm Brandon Reese wrote:
> I am running iXAFS 2.1 b1, is there any way to update the
> Athena/Artemis versions, or would I have to an source install?

That is actually a question I need to know the answer to as well.  In
fact, our group's post-doc has  the same question, so I plan to look
into it this week.  (Since I did not make the iXAFS package, I am not
100% clear on how it works -- which is actually true of most things on
a Mac!)

I believe the answer is yes, but I'll let you know what I know more.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov