[Ifeffit] Methods to break correlations

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Aug 30 09:08:13 CDT 2010

On Saturday 28 August 2010 02:47:11 pm Brandon Reese wrote:
> Does anyone have an Athena plugin for the SSRL data Collector
> v2.0?  The SSRL plugins available make the program crash when I try and use
> them. (moderators, let me know if these questions should have been in a
> separate posting)

Here is the SSRL binary plugin from the svn repository

  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/svn/horae/trunk/lib/Ifeffit/Plugins/Filetype/Athena/SSRLB.pm

And here is the one for data files that have been converted to ascii

  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/svn/horae/trunk/lib/Ifeffit/Plugins/Filetype/Athena/SSRLA.pm

They should be placed in $HOME/.horae/Ifeffit/Plugins/Filetype/Athena/

I am willing to take a look at the problem you are seeing, but "it
crashes" doesn't give me much to work with.  Obviously the plugins
worked for me otherwise I would not have considered them ready for
release.  You need to provide some clue as to what the problem is.
Either supply a data file that triggers the problem or by cut and
paste what gets written after starting Athena in a terminal window or
(preferably) both.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov