[Ifeffit] PYTHON scripting on MacOS & XP

Brugger, Joel (SAM) Joel.Brugger at samuseum.sa.gov.au
Thu Aug 12 07:24:39 CDT 2010

We used python scripting in 2005 (Win XP). However trying to get back into it we ran into trouble:

- We're now using MacOS X, but could not find a python wrapper in the current iXAFS or IFEFFIT installs; is python scripting supported on the mac at all?
- We then tried to get back to the PC version, only to discover that the wrapper also seems to be absent from the latest install.

Can you please help us to get going again with python scripting? If this option is not supported anymore, can you recommend an alternative?

Thanks,

Joel & Barbara