[Ifeffit] fitting

Shelly Kelly dr.sdkelly at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 21:10:35 CDT 2010

Hi Mohamed:

It is hard to help you without some more information. The coordination
number (CN) is a little bit complicated by the high correlation it has
with the value for S02, degeneracy, and the normalization edge step.
You have to have all of those things correct to get the CN correct.
If you are just starting out, I'd suggest reading my book chapter and
some of the tutorials on the www.xafs.org web site.  If you send me an
email, I'll send you my book chapter.

Cheers,
Shelly Kelly