[Ifeffit] Emission spectra of Cobalt

Joshua Kas joshua.j.kas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:16:21 CDT 2010

Hi Timna,

Hi Joshua,

> thanks for this explanation of the XES command. I was not aware of it.
> However, I can not find the data file of the XES simulation yet, although
> no
> error is reportet!

The xes data should be in the xmu.dat file, with the same format as XAS, so
the columns are ...

(photon-energy)          (photoelectron-energy)          (EXAFS k)
(XES)          (Atomic background)          (XES - background, i.e. chi)
 .
 .
 .

If you don't see the xmu.dat file, please send your feff.inp file since
there may be something wrong in the input file or a bug in the code.
Cheers,
Josh

There is some file called "xsect.dat", where something