[Ifeffit] EXAFS related querry

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Apr 15 09:01:09 CDT 2010

On Thursday 15 April 2010 09:07:18 am Jatinkumar Rana wrote:
> Dear Bruce,
>
> I am trying to fit EXAFS data for Arrojadite (a naturally occuring
> phosphate mineral) measured on Fe-edge.
>
> When i load crystallogrphic file in to FEFF, i get Degeneracy (N) for
> all path as 1 or 2. I know from the crystal structure of Arrojadite that
> it is not true.
>
> Kindly help me in solving this problem.
>
> Best regards,
> Jatin

As I say here:

  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/BruceRavel/FormLetters/HelpRequest

"Remember that if you do not provide enough information to reproduce the
problem on my own computer, there will be little I can do to help you. As I
explain on that page, you should send along a project file, a data file, a
screenshot -- something that helps to explain your problem."

In this case, you would be much more likely to get a useful response from
someone on the mailing list were you to include the crystal data you are
working from.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov