[Ifeffit] No background subtraction in some cases?

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Apr 2 10:40:48 CDT 2010

Alexander,

DUBBLE certainly does write out a quirky data file.  This was a topic of
discussion when I was in Ghent earlier this year.  I came up with a solution
of the sort that Matt mentioned in his email -- a plugin.  It can be found
here, where its installation is described in detail.

  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/BruceRavel/DubbleBeamline

I tested one of the data files in your zip file against the plugin and it
seemed to work.  Speak up on the list if you run into any troubles.

I had hoped that the folks who run DUBBLE would point their users at that web
page.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov