[Ifeffit] Cementite EXAFS - thanks

Bhoopesh Mishra bhoopeshm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:49:46 CDT 2009

Hi Matt,
        I imagined you might not remember about the data or how was it
prepared, so I decided not to bother you asking about it. But sounds like
you do have an amazing memory.

     Yes, I would be happy to characterize the sample by running both EXAFS
and XRD on it if you still have it. I would of course share the information
with the mailing list, once I characterize it. I will collect the sample
from you sometime soon. Thanks again for offering.

Regards,
Bhoopesh