[Ifeffit] GAANN Fellowships for Synchrotron Radiation

Mark Davidson mark at microfab.ufl.edu
Fri Sep 18 10:32:20 CDT 2009

Hi Carlo,
Congratulations on the award!  It looks like a good program.  If I have any undergrad research techs express interest, I'll let you know.

Also, I'm still getting the GU notifications.  Have you identified another person to review?  If not, I can review them until you get someone.  I'm also happy to act as a backup when you find someone.
Thanks,
Mark

Carlo Segre wrote ..