[Ifeffit] mu(E) of theoretically calculated spectra

abhijeet gaur abhijeetgaur9 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:54:50 CDT 2009

Hi all,         I am doing the theoretical fitting using Artemis. But I am
unable to get the mu(E) of theoretically calculated spectra in Artemis. If I
got it correctly, Artemis plot the theoretical spectra using FEFF code. But
it gives chi(k) and chi(R). Is there any way to get mu(E) from this chi(k)
spectra. Or in order get the theoretically calculated mu(E) spectrum of the
given structure , we have to use FEFF code alone. How it can be done?

with thanks
Abhijeet Gaur
Vikram University
Ujjain (INDIA)