[Ifeffit] Ifeffit/iXAFS won't launch in OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

Ken McIvor mcivor at iit.edu
Wed Sep 16 08:53:43 CDT 2009

Paul,

Thanks for the information!  Jeff and I are hoping to have the
opportunity to work on a fix sooner rather than later.  From the sound
of things we may be able to avoid Heroic Measures.  The hope is to
slip by with something like wrapper scripts for athena et alia that
invoke the correct version of Perl, as opposed to migrating to a full-
blow ppc/x86 32-/64-bit build.

Ken