[Ifeffit] Linear combination fitting reports

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Sep 2 12:50:08 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 02 September 2009 01:24:51 pm Jens Kruse wrote:
> Thanks for the fast answers. Attached is a screenshot. Maybe I just read
> the pages incorrectly.

Auugghhh!!! You're right!  I load up the table on the conbinatorics
page with chisqr rather than chinu.  I have looked at that literally
hundreds of times and never noticed that.  Thank you for pointing it
out -- it will be fixed in the next release.

PS: It would have been helpful had you included the screenshot in the
first email... ;-)

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov