[Ifeffit] SrSO4 (Celestite) and SrCO3

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 27 10:48:30 CDT 2009

Hi Peter,

Attached is an athena project file with some Sr model compounds.  All
data is from SSRL from the mid 1990s, and most uses SrCO3 as a
reference.   Some of the data sets are from different runs, and I have
not tried to align the data or standards for these -- these are as
measured.       All the scans have passable EXAFS out to k=10 or so.
The data sets are:
   SrCO3   at 12 K  with reference of SrCO3 at RT
   SrCO3   at 70 K (for some reason the ref channel was too bad to use)
   SrSO4   at RT    with reference of SrCO3 at RT
   SrO       at RT    with reference of SrCO3 at RT
   Sr(OH)2 at RT    with reference of SrCO3 at RT

Cheers,

--Matt