[Ifeffit] Cu oxide fitting

abhijeet gaur abhijeetgaur9 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:06:07 CDT 2009

Hi all,
        I had posted a problem related to fitting results of Cu2O. But there
are some problems related to the fitting procedure . So now I have used a
different fitting procedure, still there are problems with fitting results.
like
     1.  The value of SO2 is coming low.
     2.   Value of E0 is coming high though I have calibrated the
experimental data.
     3.   The ss (Debye Waller factor) for some of the paths are coming
very high. I am not able to understand the value of ss for multiple
scattering path.
       One more problem is that if I  try to align the data with theory by
adjusting E0 , the data get distorted.
   The Artemis file is attached herewith.
    This time I had made fitted the whole data in one fit by taking all
parameter as guessed.
    With thanks
    Abhijeet Gaur