[Ifeffit] Cu2O fitting

abhijeet gaur abhijeetgaur9 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 02:20:42 CDT 2009

Hi all,
         I had posted a problem related to fitting results of Cu2O. Bruce
sir had suggested me to go through the Metal oxide modelling part of  14
chapter of Soil Analysis book by Shelly D. Kelly madam.
        I had gone through it and it really helped me in understanding the
things in better way. I had done the fitting according to the procedure
given in it. But still there are problems with fitting results. like
      1.  The value of SO2 is coming low.
      2.   Value of E0 is coming high though I have calibrated the
experimental data.
      3.   The ss (Debye Waller factor) for some of the paths are coming
very high. I am not able to understand the value of ss for multiple
scattering path.
        One more problem is that if I I try to align the data with theory by
adjusting E0 as given in 14 chapter, the data get distorted.
    The Artemis file is attached.
     This time I had made fitted the whole data in one fit by taking all
parameter as guessed.
     With thanks in advance
     Abhijeet Gaur
    Research Scholar