[Ifeffit] Rbkg value

Richard Mayes rtmayes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:10:29 CDT 2009

Chris,

If you look at Shelly Kelly's tutorial on xafs.org, she suggests Rbkg be
"about half the R value for the first peak."  This setting worked well in my
case with vanadyl-silicates where my first feature was around 1.6 A. Her
tutorial also discusses setting Rbkg and what to look for when doing so.

-Richard