[Ifeffit] Fwd: Cu oxide fitting result

abhijeet gaur abhijeetgaur9 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 00:02:10 CDT 2009

Hi all,          I am fitting Cu2O data using Artemis. I got a very good
fit. But there are problems with the parameters.
    1)  The value of SO2 is coming very low
    2)   The value of sigma*2 for different path is coming very different
from each other.
    3)   I have used  a number of paths for the fitting as one shell has
contribution from many paths. Also the paths are very close to each other
(i.e. Reff), So how I should report the fitting results.
        I am not able to understand these results and also that where I had
done mistakes, so please tell me.
        The Artemis project file is attached herewith.

         with thanks in advance
         Abhijeet Gaur