[Ifeffit] Fwd: Mg k-edge and Athena Questions

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Thu Oct 8 11:34:12 CDT 2009

Beamline 3-3 at SSRL was very good in this range. I made Mg K-edge
XAFS measurements there many times. I do not know if this is one of
the beamlines that was shuttered during the SSRL upgrade though.

There is also a chance that the Double Crystal Monochromator beamline
at the SRC could make this measurement. I don't know what the lower
limit is but I have done Si XAFS there 1.8 keV so it is close. You
might check into that.