[Ifeffit] Fwd: Mg k-edge and Athena Questions

MacLean, Lachlan Lachlan.MacLean at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca
Thu Oct 8 08:21:44 CDT 2009

I believe the SGM beamline (11ID-1) at the Canadian Light Source also
works in this energy range.

http://www.lightsource.ca/experimental/sgm.php

Lachlan

Lachlan C.W. MacLean
Canadian Government Postdoctoral Fellow
Health Canada - Safe Environments Programme
555 Booth St., Room 250A
Ottawa, ON, Canada
K1A 0G1