[Ifeffit] Ifeffit Digest, Vol 80, Issue 1

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Fri Oct 2 13:31:02 CDT 2009

Hi Hashem:

My perspective is that you ALWAYS need to be skeptical of any fitting
results you obtain.  YOu need to decide if they are consistent with
standards, if there is a reasonable explanation of why they come out the
way they do, etc.  That is not to say that they will be wrong but always
take it cautiously.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Graduate Admissions, Graduate College
segre at iit.edu   http://www.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org