[Ifeffit] Bug in Athena?

Zajac, Dariusz A. dariusz.zajac at desy.de
Fri Nov 20 05:36:52 CST 2009

Hi All,
I am a little bit surprised how my post had made a nice discussion ;)

I didn't want to discuss about reference spectra and their usefulness.
I only wanted to point that when you merge data with marked reference
groups you get inversed merged groups - in "merge" group reference and
in "Ref merge" your real data. Let users decide if it is useful or not.
For me it is! Especially when I work with many repeats, like e.g. in
QEXAFS, when the signal from sample and from reference in single scan is
to noisy.
cheers
darek