[Ifeffit] Athena User Guide—FCFS

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Nov 9 15:25:06 CST 2009

So.... there was nothing particularly special about the hardcopies
that Julie was offering.  You can download a PDF copy of the document
(in color -- unlike what Julie was offering!) from

  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/Documentation

If you install the Windows installer package, you already have a copy
of that same PDF file on your computer.  Just open up the Ifeffit
documentation from the Start menu and you will find a link to it.  In
fact, clicking on any of the buttons in Athena that take you a
documentation page will display the exact same documentation in its
html form.

The licensing statement in the document makes it clear that you are
free to make copies of the document at your discretion and in any
format, included printed hardcopy.