[Ifeffit] PIPs detectors

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Mon Nov 9 10:54:26 CST 2009

Hi Bruce,

I have a few of the Canberra PIPS detectors. None of mine have a BNC
connector, they have a microdot connector.

I use an adapter to convert to BNC, similar to these:
http://www.ortec-online.com/electronics/cables/adapters.htm

It has been a long time since I have read the spec sheet. Maybe, BNC
is available as an option now. The spec sheet for the PIPS detectors
can be found at the link below:
http://www.canberra.com/pdf/Products/Detectors_pdf/C36115-PIPS-SS.pdf

Jeff